menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, June 27, 2011

Design a Day Challenge: Day 6

Day six has arrived and I never thought I'd have time to design something and take all of the photos for the cards! Why, might you ask? Well because of this guy:


That's Finley-- or Finn as I call him for short. He's our cute, little kitten we just brought home yesterday. He's about 12 weeks old and he's one pretty awesome little guy. This morning was absolutely crazy with Lilah, our 2 year old Chocolate Lab, and Finn playing. But once they were both settled down for long afternoon naps I had plenty of time to design-- and even bake!
So here is what I came up with today. I had some beautiful blush colored cards sitting around for several months that were begging me to do something with them. Add some cream, brown, and teal colored paper in layers and you end up with some very soft and girly looking note cards. I am not much of a girly girl, but I thought these turned out beautifully!







Something about these really do remind me of a little girl-- it has to be the color scheme! I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...