menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Friday, July 1, 2011

Design a Day Challenge: Day 10

Today's design is more like three designs. I could have hoarded them for the next two days, but figured they're pretty much, kind of, sort of the same thing-- technically. At least, they follow the same design concept. You guys know how much I love simple, so I'm at it again.







Can I just say, there is nothing better than some super bold and fun colors on crisp, clean card stock! Yup-- still addicted to this white linen! In fact, I may just order up some more of it! Nothing like getting a vibrant and clever little greeting card in the mail. If I were you, I'd be snatching these up, but then again I would say that since I designed them, wouldn't I? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool cards! I love the funky fonts too, what is the last one?? Or is it colored pencils...? Looks cool!

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot to get back to you on this! The font is FFF Tusj Bold. You can get it for commercial use from Font Squirrel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...