menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Design a Day Challenge: Day 14

I love this card. There is no other thing I could say about it, really. While I enjoy graphic design and making matching sets of note cards, I also really enjoy creating a one of a kind greeting card like this one.






Sure, I could reproduce this if I wanted to, but there is something to say for the fact that I could just leave it at this and only one person in the world will ever receive a card like this. This one of kind card features a hand cut pearlescent grass green card, yellow, blue, and gray abstract circles on an off-white linen backdrop. Yum. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. adorable. i love the texture of the white card especially.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...