menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Final Product

So you may remember some fun I had with markers and I had promised I would show the end result. I finally had the chance to get everything printed, photographed, and listed in my shop. And here is the final result.




While the vibrancy of the colors became a bit more dull, I am still happy with the outcome! So much so that I had to try another idea with creating a scanned image card. This time, I used paper cutouts of hearts, did some PhotoShop magic, popped the PhotoShop magic into an Illustrator file, tweaked a few things here and there, and viola!


What do you think?

I'm loving all of the fun ideas I've been having for Valentine's cards, but have been trying to design some new stationery these days as well. I'll be back with that in a few days! :)

1 comment:

  1. They came out so nice! So now the question is, which one are you going to give Andrew?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...