menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, June 18, 2012

Design a Day ::: Day 1

Thank goodness for summer break! The amount of free time on my hands is absolutely amazing! I can do whatever I'd like and not have to worry about not having enough time in the day to get things done. I have time to be creative, which is probably one of my most rewarding parts about having this time to myself. After last summer's Design a Day Challenge, I felt completely rejuvenated. It helped me get out of a creative rut, and got me thinking outside of the box as well. Now that I have my free time back, it made total sense for me to start the challenge all over again. So here's to 30 days of designs!

Day one is a set of six flat notes using mixed media for the design. Each card was hand cut and then layered with a metallic dark teal cardstock, purple polka dotted washi tape, and finally a swatch of yellow ribbon.


Be sure to check back tomorrow for another new design! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...