menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Valentine's Day Line

You may have seen my five million tweets or Instagram pictures about this, but I guess I'm totally going official with it now on the blog. The 2013 Valentine's Day card line is complete! Last year, this card propelled my shop to new levels that I had not expected, so I really wanted to be prepared for Valentine's Day this year. I spent so much time working on these cards and the hard work has paid off! I am so excited to share nine new designs for the upcoming holiday-- some sweet, some funny, and maybe one raunchy. ;) Here's a look at the final line.


I hope you enjoy the new line of cards as much as I do! And of course all of my other Valentine's Day designs are still available in the shop!

Now that you've seen the full 2013 line, which is your favorite?


5 comments:

  1. That "cute butt" card is perfect! It's actually how we refer to each other sometimes. "Hey cute butt, can you unload the dishwasher?"

    Hilarious collection this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the socks and the heart one. Great interpretation of those phrases. Here's hoping you sell a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I like the "creepy fat babies" one, too funny!

    Blogging Buddies Team
    http://heversonart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! The "You're getting laid today" is awesome!!! I'm favoriting it now in hopes that I remember to buy it in time for V-Day! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...