menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Colorado

Where was I last week? I was in Colorado celebrating the Christmas holiday with my family. My sister lives in Colorado so my parents rented a cabin in the YMCA of the Rockies for our whole family to stay in Estes Park for the week. So while I was away, I ate a lot of food, hiked in the snow in Rocky Mountain National Park, spent time with my nephew, marveled at a full moon over the Rockies, cuddled with my parents golden retriever Stella, and was generally lazy. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the week.
Today it is back to school which is rather rough for me. It is hard to get myself motivated for the rest of the school year. How did you spend your holiday? Are you having a slow start getting back to work?

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Such beautiful photos! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!
    sound like an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! What a beautiful way to spend your break :) It was a bummer not to make it home to Colorado for Christmas this year, especially since they've had so much more snow!

    I'm not feeling too motivated for the rest of the school year myself. At least I have two weeks of quiet before the college students are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like such a nice time, and your nephew is adorable!

    Sorry you have to start back to school again. :( Just think that each day is one day closer to the last one! We spent our holidays at home like usual, but hosted Christmas dinner here so we didn't have to leave the house, which was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place and wonderful scenery! Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I'm not feeling overly motivated either, ploddling along is more like it ;)

    Blogging Buddies Team
    http://heversonart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks amazing! My holiday has been nice and relaxing! I'm having a hard time starting back up with work again but at the same time I'm excited for my new projects...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photographs! Glad you had a great time in Colorado.

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous photos!! I especially love the mountains with the moon, and the toy jeep haha.
    This week was really hard for me as well- I'm glad I got to go in on Monday to have one less-than-stellar day before my super-stressful-Wednesday, but I could definitely see some tiredness in my co-workers.
    I hope you have a better day tomorrow! Happy new year. :)
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Colorado - it's one of my favorite places to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband and I spent our holiday week in Colorado with his Sister and her family - and the rest of his Father's family. We rented a huge cabin and it was amazing. I want to go back, right now. These images are amazing!!! We were close to Breckenridge, I love, love, loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...