menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, April 22, 2013

Blogging Break and a Woot Woot!

If blogger was my first job description, I would suck at life. I took some advice Gina gave me to heart recently when I realized how tired I was. I cut out blogging. The reality of the situation is that I haven't stopped in the past several weeks. Last weekend was chaotic with little sleep as I took part in my first large craft show. This past weekend my best friend from college was in town not to mention about five million other things that were going on all in one weekend. Needless to say, something had to go. Blogging was the easiest thing to take out of the equation. I still will probably not be back here on my blog as regularly as I had been until the school year comes to a close.

This weekend I got to really see how all of my hard work paid off! Urban Outfitters finally listed my card on their website.

In addition, after taking in an Orioles game with friends on Sunday afternoon, we stopped in at the Urban Outfitters in the Inner Harbor and got to see the card in their store in person!
Definitely exciting! Also exciting? The taco print is now in the shop. Booya!
Also, for those of you that love this Mother's Day card,
but wished that it was a Father's Day card, your wish has come true.
You're welcome. Now, how have you all been? I feel as though I am out of the loop!

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you took the break! It feels good to have one less thing to do sometimes...
    Also, so freakin' cool about your cards at UO! That must be such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool experience to walk into a huge store like that and see your work for sale. Woot woot indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so exciting to see your card in Urban :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for taking some time to yourself. Sometimes it's so hard to realize that you just have to say NO for your own good. It looks like you got a lot done and I'm glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay congratulations!

    (and you go do whatever you need to do to stay sane. sanity is the first priority!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO excited for you! I don't really have an UO near me, so I love that they're offering them online too. Is there any difference for you, as a seller, as to whether I purchase via UO or Etsy? I assume you've just sold in bulk to UO, and Etsy gives YOU the money in the moment? Just curious when I'm purchasing ;) And girl, ALWAYS take those breaks when you need them. I don't know how you juggle everything and stay sane sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...