menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's been a productive week and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. As we wrap up the week, I thought I'd share a few things that I'm loving these days.

These bright color block necklaces are just what I need to spruce up my favorite light gray tee I've been wearing non-stop.
via Oh Nostalgia Designs
I wouldn't mind having this mint tee. It would also help me get away from the over used light gray tee. Though it would only feed my current obsession with mint.
via The Printed Palette
This sterling silver ring has such a simple design that is right down my alley.
via Swell Caroline
Anyone else jumping on the triangle train? I sure am with this cuff!
via Peace Love Beach
And this washi tape. Triangles and awesome colors scheme!
via The Creative Stash
This print would make a good addition to our row house.
via Pink Fox Designs
And for your reading pleasure...

Thug Kitchen always dishes out the best fucking recipes and they do what they damn well please. (Just click the link and you'll know why I'm cursing.) It won't disappoint. You're welcome.

This post on SEO basics for bloggers is extremely useful whether you just started blogging or have been blogging for a while.

And cookies that also have Oreos in them? Isn't that like a cookie within a cookie? And how can that not be good? This Cookies and Cream Cookies recipe is one that I will be trying!

What are some of your favorites this week? Any big plans for the weekend? I'd love to know!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my necklaces! :-) I think it's time to go check out Thug Kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that triangle washi tape somewhere and was kicking myself for not buying it. And I see it sold there too! Haha. Maybe she'll get more in. Also, everything else is cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks all around! I have several links open now including the food picks. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THAT CUFF. I had to do it in caps to express much I love that cuff. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...