menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Update

Happy Monday everyone! My weekend passed by quickly, but without much in the way of adventure. We spent a lot of time on the patio and roof deck, went to Andrew's firm's annual company picnic, and continued working on our basement project. On Friday I got some new camera gear, including a new lens that I had been wanting for quite some time. I spent some time playing with it, but have not had enough practice in yet to be perfect. Here's a work in progress.
Aside from the aforementioned, this weekend was really relaxing. It was the first weekend that I didn't work on anything in my shop since I can't even remember when. Weekends are meant to be enjoyed and I'm glad to have finally gotten back to a point where I can do just that.

What did you do during the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. i am loving your pictures. especially the one of your pup with that awesome lighting. enjoy the deck!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..your pictures look great!! I love the one with your dog. What type of camera did you get? My weekend with the family was surprisingly not that bad. I'm glad to be home in my own bed though. I don't think I slept well the entire time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...