menu bar 10 menu bar 2 menu bar 3 menu bar 4 menu bar 11menu bar 5 menu bar 6

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New Holiday Cards Are Here!

It has been a crazy few weeks in my home studio as I've had one of the busiest months this year and have also been working diligently on my new holiday line. After several weeks of work, I'm happy to say that the full line of holiday cards is officially here! Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hanukkah combined, there's a bit of everything-- some simple, some funny, a few naughty, a couple bright and fun, and a lot of eco-friendliness going on in there too. Many of these cards are 100% recycled paper content, something I've been striving for recently. While not all of the cards are listed in sets, I am happy to do sets for you if need be, so feel free to get in touch with those sorts of requests! Now, here's a look at the full line of cards. You can click through the photos to find them in my shop!















What do you think of the new holiday line? Which are your favorites? It is hard for me to choose which ones I like the best because they all turned out just as I had envisioned, which is a super exciting thing! Are you preparing for the holidays yet?

5 comments:

  1. Love the new line and of course I love the Thanksgiving/Hanukkah cards. I've started to prepare for the holidays by getting my knitted scarves up. I'm really excited about those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new holiday line! Your designs are always fun. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all of them, but I particularly like the simple trees and snowflakes. Those would be great as Christmas cards, but also for thank you's or just because's. Great new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tis the season belt one is the cutest!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these cards! I always love your cards:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...